VIERANAS SAFARIS - 2010 Trophy Pictures

VIERANAS SAFARIS - HUNTERS TROPHIES & COMMENTS
______________________________________



Special thanks to Roger and Amelia for seven days of real African hunting. I could not have asked for a better safari experience. I will be back! – BRUCE
_________________________________________



Second trip to Africa and my first trip to Namibia. Wonderful people, food and great company. Had some great success in getting 12 animals that were all natural occurring. I thank everyone who made our group a great success - JIM

_________________________________________


Roger and Amelia, Alexandra and Georgia. You have a wonderful facility and great hunting. I have made new friends and memories to last a lifetime. Thank You - MIKE

_________________________________________


Roger & Amelia, thank you for opening up your home and making for A GREAT SAFARI. I really treasure the memories and friendship that were created.

I look forward to seeing you again, soon! Thanks Again –TONY

_________________________________________

Thank you so much for everything you do to make visiting and hunting your “piece of heaven” a truly memorable experience. I didn’t know what to expect since it was my first trip to Africa, but you put all of my concerns to rest and make Karen and I feel as if we were part of your family. Both of you do a great job in making sure all of the details are taken care of to ensure a more than pleasurable experience. I will always remember my first trip to Africa and thank you both - CHIP
_________________________________________


I cannot say enough about how wonderful you’ve made our first trip to Africa and my first hunt! I’ve thoroughly enjoyed every bit of it. It’s so obvious how much you and your staff truly care about your guests.
The experience has been much more than a hunt – experiencing the country and the culture but mostly making new friends. Thank you both - KAREN

________________________________________

In these difficult times where more than ever you need to know were you spend every single dollar, I must say that it was for sure the best value for money hunting trip of my life and it will be hard to get a better experience in my life. I now know the real meaning of Hunting. Amelia and Roger I go home a different hunter and person, thank you so much for a life time experience - ROBERTO

________________________________________

Thank you very much for an awesome hunting trip! I will be back next year for the rest of my wish list - HENK

________________________________________

Roger, thank you very, very much for an incredible week. Amelia your food was fabulous; I’m blaming you for all the extra weight I picked up! This is the first but definitely not last time you’ll see me. All the best for the rest of the hunt season and keep up the good work - JOSEF

________________________________________

Thank you for a wonderful hunt and lasting friendship. On a Giraffe with a double and a Steenbok with a solid and everything in between, Bakgat! As long as there is lead in the air there is hope - SAREL
________________________________________
Great hunting, Great hunt area with mainly free roaming wild game. I hope to come soon for more Big Faco’s. Thanks' to everybody especially Roger, Amelia and Ingo - RAFAEL
________________________________________

Thanks once again Roger and Amelia. This has been my third hunt with you now and it has just got better and better. Great hunting with great people! I wish you both the best for the future – RAY

________________________________________

Roger has created a new bow hunting monster in Kathy and Gaylon has reserved a Steenbok for next time. We will keep in touch and look for the article in SCI and Women Hunters. Until next time may God keep you all in his loving care - GAYLON & KATHY

Thank you Roger, Amelia & family! We had a wonderful time and hunt!
_________________________________________

Roger, Amelia, Pete and the rest of the gang, thanks for a great hunt trip. We appreciate your tireless effort through all of the long days. Our hunt was a great success and will definitely be one to remember. We hope to see you again in the future - ANDY & BOB

_________________________________________

Nice meeting old friends and meeting new friends. Thank you for all the hospitality and having us as visitors to your home, hope to see you soon again – LARS & JUHA

_________________________________________

Roger and Amelia; I do not have the ability to properly express my gratitude, from the effort that Roger put forth in the field, the time that you both gave up from the children to make a single hunter feel so welcome. Your area are beautiful and your love of the land and animals obvious. All of this and fantastic hunting as well – MIKE

_________________________________________

We would like to thank each and everyone that hunted with VIERANAS SAFARIS during the 2010 Hunt season, it was great meeting new friends and catching up with old friends.

ROGER & AMELIA

Comments