WIN - WIN - WIN - WIN - WIN
Hunting Expedition for 2011 Trophy Hunt Season - Namibia
BUY YOUR TICKET NOW: U$ 150 / EURO 100
ONLY 300 TICKETS FOR SALE
Prize include: 10 day Namibia Hunting Adventure
(1x Hunter and 1x Non-hunter)
The Hunting Package Includes:
- 1x Blue Wildebeest
- 1x Oryx / Gemsbok
- 1x Steenbok
- 1x Springbok
- 1x Warthog
- Return Airport road transfer
- 1x1 hunt basis PH
- Accommodation, meals, laundry
- 2x Return Tickets on direct flights from your country’s International airport to Namibia
RULES OF THE COMPETITION:
1. Hunting includes only game on the hunting package. Any other game hunted will be for your bill and at the outfitter's standard 2011 trophy price list.
2. Should the non-hunter decide to hunt part of the package he/she will be liable for the amount of U$200 / Euro 130 per hunt day.
3. Closing date for ticket sales: December 31, 2010
4. The Lucky draw will be held on: January 29, 2011
If you buy the winning ticket from us, you will hunt with VIERANAS SAFARIS.FULL BENEFIT WILL GO TO PRIVATE SCHOOL MORIA
The school, situated in the Northwestern town of Outjo was founded in 1991 as the first Afrikaans speaking Christian Private School of Namibia.
The school has 203 pupils from grade 1 - 12, and 89 hostel pupils as far as 1000km from Outjo.
There are 12 permanent and 4 temporary teachers employed at the school.The school receive no state subsidy.
The school is registered as a non profit company and is manged by 10 board members and a school principal who acts as a managing director.
The school is well known for its very high academic standards and the pupils also excel in sport and cultural activities on national level.
Outjo is situated in the heartland of the Namibian game industry. We are privileged to be the only Namibian school offering Wildlife Management as a school subject.
CONTACT US NOW FOR THIS ONCE IN A LIFETIME OPPORTUNITY